PT Amtek Engineering BatamPlanner
12 Oktober 2021
- Coordinate production workflow for one or multiple products.
- Plan and prioritize operations to ensure maximum performance and minimum delay.
- Determine equipment and raw materials needed to cover production demand.
- Monitor jobs to ensure they will finish on time and within budget.
- Address issues when they arise aiming for minimum disruption.
- Obtain output information (number of finished products, percentage of defectives etc.)
- Prepare and submit status and performance reports.
- Keep paperwork organized.
- Collaborate with production, quality control, warehouse and other staff.
- Follow up closely for all the plan VS actual.
- Minimum Degree in any field
- Having Experience in the same position
- Excellent knowledge of production planning.
- Computer literate in using Ms. Office application (Word, Excel, PPT, and Outlook) and has experience in using SAP would be an advantage.
- Bilingual proficiency - English and Bahasa both written and spoken, has another language proficiency would be an advantage.
- Excellent communications skill.
- Strong analytical thinking.
- Has a good personality, self starter, initiative and a Can Do attitude.