PT. Excelitas Technologies BatamEHS Engineer
07 September 2021
- Support Implementing and developing EHS Activities/programs/promotion.
- Perform Safety Devices Preventive Maintenance (PM).
- Conduct risk identification, assessment and monitoring of hazard in the factory.
- Provide safety briefing/induction to contractors, vendors, new employees, etc.
- Implementing hazardous waste and nonhazardous waste management and act as 5S coordinator.
- Ensure and developing the implementation of Contractor Safety management based on ISO14001, ISO45001 and SMK3 standard.
- Conduct regular Safety inspection, Safety training and emergency drill.
- Support Investigation incident and accident at working place.
- Performs special assignment as assigned.
- Degree/Diploma in Environmental/Safety/Chemistry /Engineering.
- Minimum 2 years of experiences in manufacturing company.
- Certified in Occupational Health & Safety (K3).
- Knowledge in ISO 14000, SMK3, ISO 45001, ISO 9000, will be advantages.
- Proficient in English (verbal and written).
- Good communication & interpersonal skill, teamwork and leadership.
- Creative and self-motivated.
- Able to work independently in tight deadlines, in a fast paced environment.